Friday, September 24, 2010

mexico

As mentioned earlier, I'm basically (but not strictly) sending these postcards in the order they come out of the album. I guess that means we're travelling through Mexico with the originals owners of the album right now because here are the two cards I sent out in the last couple days.

I sent the former Presidente of Mexico to mi hermano, "El Bubba"... I had to add a derogatory speech bubble before I sent it though because that's the kind of love I have for my brother.

He was a handsome man, the president. Great hairs.


And this little fella is whisking his way to some lovely ladies in Toronto.


6 down, only 250+ to go!! I'm not sure what to do with the ones that are already written on... hmmmm... they are too good not to send but how (without putting them inside an envelope thereby negating the postcardiness of them)? I'm sure I'll think of something...

No comments:

Post a Comment